“Shine Your Light on the World. Dare to Be Seen.”
Elisa Di Napoli
Elisa Di Napoli is an author, a Holistic Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Transformational Mindset Coach, her practice expanding across New Zealand and Scotland since 2001.
Her work places a great deal of importance on positive mental health, Neurolinguistic Psychology, and Holistic Coaching. She studied hypnotherapy at the prestigious Hypnotherapy Training Institute of Northern California, training with world-renowned teachers Randal Churchill and Ormond McGill.
Books by Elisa Di Napoli
Dare to Be Seen
From Stage Fright to Stage Presence: ten easy steps to turn your Performance Anxiety into Authentic Power with Transformational Hypnotherapy.
The Dare to Be Seen Journal
A Companion Workbook to Dare to Be Seen: Become a confident performer faster, without getting overwhelmed, confused, or lost along the way!
No More Panic
PANIC ATTACKS: Four Ways of Preventing or Defusing them.
What's included / What you will discover:
- what panic attacks are
- why you are having panic attacks
- what are the effects of hyperventilation?
- what fuels panic
- 4 effective ways of defusing them
The Transformative Gratitude Journal
Make Peace with the Past, Find Contentment in the Present and Create the Future you Desire.
What’s Included / What you will discover:
- How to make peace with the past even when you have suffered considerable trauma
- How to transform your present and become resilient even when circumstances are not ideal
- How to create a future that is in line with your desires
- practical exercises for you to complete